Opening Sundowner : Durrmu Art

$20.00


OPENING NIGHT : 15TH NOVEMBER 6PM-8PM

  • RELEASE OF MR BARVAL 2019 VINTAGE WINES
  • OPENING OF PEPPI ARTS EXHIBITION

$20 PER TICKET INCLUDES GLASS OF WINE ON ARRIVAL AND CANAPÉS

In celebration of the release of Mr Barval 2019 vintage wines we welcome you to a very special sundowner that will also see the opening of a unique collection of art from the remote aboriginal community of Peppimenarti. Kellie (aka Mrs Barval) has built a special connection to this community working as a Remote Area Nurse since 2017. This art exhibition is non-profit with 80% of proceeds going directly to the artist, helping to maintain the cultural strength of this community. The remaining 20% will be donated to the Peppimenarti Health Clinic which is a self determined non-government organisation.

89 in stock

Category:

Friday 15th November
6 -8pm
In celebration of the release of Mr Barval 2019 vintage wines we welcome you to a very special sundowner that will also see the opening of a unique collection of art from the remote aboriginal community of Peppimenarti. Kellie (aka Mrs Barval) has built a special connection to this community working as a Remote Area Nurse since 2017. This art exhibition is non-profit with 80% of proceeds going directly to the artist, helping to maintain the cultural strength of this community. The remaining 20% will be donated to the Peppimenarti Health Clinic which is a self determined non-government organisation.

For more information on the artist and community of Peppimenarti visit the Durrmu Arts website